Whoa, random lists.

Recent Hennessey family news:
  • Turns out the Rock fetus, previously known as "the pebble", is sporting some manhood between its little legs and from now on will be known as Anthony.
  • Dad's company is sending him on a business trip to France and Germany in July, and they're having Mom go too!
  • Kong and I are in the process of booking flights to Norway and England. The Hennessey family is all about international travel this year, apparently.
  • I got my acceptance letter to GV, and the intensity of our downtown Grand Rapids apartment hunt is going to increase very dramatically this week.

Recent baking adventures:

  • Chocolate pie for Mother's day. Mom LOVED IT.
  • Orange creamsicle cookies (I've made these twice now...they taste JUST like an orange creamsicle. The second time turned out better because I added more flour and eggs)
  • Butterscotch fudge cookies. Really good, but I'm using less vegetable oil next time-they were a bit on the greasy side.

Things I've eaten today:

  • Two leftover enchiladas that Mom made and 2 cokes.
  • That's it.
  • I'm I complaining? NO. God, I love Mexican food!

Things I've spent money on in the last few months:

  • Books
  • Lattes
  • Gas
  • Zoo admission
  • Treasures I've found at flea markets and thrift stores

No comments: